REUSABLE FABRIC MASK / HANDMADE IN MELBOURNE BY 'ARTEFACTS+CO'
-Front fabric 100% Viscose / Middle layer Vilene Filter / Inner lining 60% viscose-Rayon & 40% Silk
- flexible metal Nose bridge
- Elastic loops around head and behind neck
- Machine washable.
Medium: 25 - 59kg
Large: 60 - 99kg
AVAILABLE TO SHIP NOW OR PICK UP IN STORE (TBC Stage 4 restriction permitting )
If picking up in store is available (TBC Stage 4 restriction permitting ) you will receive a text message when your order is available for pick up
This is not a medical grade mask. We recommend that you research how to safely wear a fabric mask.
See the second image on this page for WHO recommended safety advice. This advice from the WHO website includes, but is not limited to:
- Wash mask before first use
- Wash your hands thoroughly or clean your hands with hand sanitiser before putting on your mask
- Make sure your mask is dry before wearing
- Ensure your mask is on and secure well before you leave the house, then don’t touch or adjust your mask while wearing it. If you accidentally touch your mask, sanitise your hands immediately.
-Sanitise or thoroughly wash your hands before removing and touch only the ties/elastic loops of the mask when removing
-Wash after use (preferably in high temperatures). Ensure it is completely dry before re-wearing. The mask can be stored in a plastic ziplock bag until next wear
There is evidence that reusable masks will reduce the spread of COVID-19, however they will not stop you getting COVID-19. Due to hygiene reasons there are NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES on this product.
The details above are in no way official advice, we are sharing what we have learnt. Please do your own research on how to safely wear, wash and store a fabric mask. Muscrats and Gozi & Pop are in no way liable for any circumstances that may arise from the purchase and / or use of this mask.